Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wash the motorcycle and Hailey's Dance Pictures


Well it must be the stress kicking in, May has been insane. But today Ashley told me to take it easy today so that I stay in a good mood for our late birthday trip to Park City. Ashley took Hailey to have her dance pictures done, so I decided I'd start tying up all the loose ends for my Socal Trip.
My bike was filthy, the dirtiest it's probably ever been. So Austin and I gave it a bath. Austin was a great helper, he loved to play in the soap.
While I detailed it, he rode on his bike and Hailey's old trike.
We wrapped it up and had lunch and then a bowl of ice cream. As usual, Austin made a mess of it.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Woot woot, first responder. Nice blog Joel. Austin is a funny kid.