Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Safari day at preschool!


Hailey wants you all to play a guessing game with her. She a safari day at preschool and dressed up as a an animal. Can you guess what type of animal she was? Here's some clues:


A type of cat, with stripes that are a little bit orange. It has whiskers and a black nose.
Hailey was a TIGER!!!!


Hailey's friend Sierra was an elephant.

A clown came to the party and made baloon swords for everyone to play with. Here they are with teacher Liz and Teacher Julie

Hailey's safari took her to a bat cave, a quicksand pit and to poisonous vines. Hailey made her tiger ears and had her face painted like a tiger.
hailey has had a lot of fun at Wisebird preschool, We should be getting a CD with about 200 pictures on it, so when we do we'll put some up.
Ashley had a busy day, school, crosswalk, Hailey's party, teaching dance.... I don't know how she does it, well we do get quite a bit of help from all of you also.
My day wasn't too bad. SOme typical calls, wrote a couple tickets. I took it easy work wise, but I've been trying to figure out the best time to leave for my trip tomorrow. If I leave at 6am it'll be a bit warmer and I might miss most of the rain. I should be rain free by cedar city anyhow. By the time I get to Vegas the temps will probably have changed a good 40 degs. Wish me luck and no tickets!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Hailey makes such a cute tiger.
Good luck on your trip Joel. Mom is freaking out about it. Be safe.

Wendy Pippin said...

can't wait to hear how your trip went!!

Jake said...

Updates, we want updates!!