I need to keep up with my brother's wives. So heres the third Pippin Family blog.
We seem to have all gotten over the Rotavirus outbreak at our house. Asutin caught it first, he was the worst off of the bunch. We took him to Dr. Brown and had some tests done. His levels were all normal, but he had lost 12 ounces since his 2 year check up a month ago. Dr. Brown suggested he go to the Hospital for IV treatment. Since he wsn't dehydrated and seemed to be getting better, we decided to keep him home for a while to see how he did. Unfortunately Ashley and I had to cancel my Birthday plans. Eventually all of us got sick, but not as bad, Hailey Ashley adn I seemed to get the 24 hour version.
We got a new camera, it does video too it's pretty nice for a little point and shoot. Here's some of the first shots.
Ashley got her grades for last semester, 3.6! she's mad about 2 b's that she got.
Hailey did some clothes shopping, she's gonna drain her daddy's wallet dry when she's older. Here's one of the dresses she picked out.
1 comment:
Joel,
I love your blog! It's so fun to see what you guys are up too, and pictures of the kids since they grow so fast and I don't see them that often. Tell Hailey she looks absolutely gorgeous in her dance recital pictures. Thanks for spending the time to put that together, it's awesome!
~Tiffany
Post a Comment