So Ashley and I finally got to celebrate my birthday. Ashley had planned a surprise trip up to Park City, but those plans were spoiled when Austin got sick.
Grandma and Grandpa Adams watched the kids for us while we were gone. They've wanted to watch them for wuite a while now, but it's about a 45 minute dirve up there so it's hard for us to get them up there when it's a 1 1/2 drive round trip. But sice Henefer is only 20 mins away from Park City, it worked out fine. The kids had a blast! They didn't want to come home, Austin barley noticed we were there when we came to pick him up. We're waiting for Grandma Adams to send us some pictures so we can post them up here.
I did get some nice shots of Ashley though and of course i'll share them with you all.
This first one mind you isn't flattering, I must've caught Ashley off guard. My intention in posting this is to get Ashley interested enough that she learns how to take part in this and help out, otherwise this is a pretty one sided thing. 

Ashley at the Cabin restraunt and Ashley and I at breakfast

1 comment:
YAY Joel I love your blog. I'm hooked!! I love the video of princess...very very funny!
Post a Comment