Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catching Up

I fell behind, waaaayyyy behind.  These next couple of posts will be pretty short, I forgot most of it.

  Ashley and I went to St George for a weekend before school started, it was nice to relax before school started up and life became really hectic again.  I can't find where I saved the pictures at the moment, but i'll put em up when i do.  
Hailey took swimming lessons at the Layton Surf n' Swim, a little advice: don't waste your money on swimming lessons at the Layton Surf and swim.  The teachers were terrible and they let class out 10 mins early almot every day.  Hailey did pick up a strong desire to swim though.  
Ashley took the kids back to St. George to visit with their Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle.  I had a motorcycle trip planned that was cancelled, I ended up working most of the weekend and got out for a 250 mile ride that took 10 hours.  Here's some pictures from The family's trip to St. George.   










They Saw a Bat

  Hailey got some presents for her Birthday
Austin at the pool. 

  
  They had fun and when they got home, it was time for School.......

No comments: